Sunday, 15 November 2015

Machine down!

So it is three weeks until my Christmas shindig and my beloved Bernina 1008 is under the weather! No matter what I do, she is having none of it.
Everytime I stitch, the tension isn't right and this occurs...

Things i have tried;
Changing thread
Changing tension
Changed needle
Cleaning/dusting/oiling
Leaving her alone for a few days

I am all out of ideas now, other than to take her to a dealer for a proper service and borrowing my mums machine to finish my dress in the meantime!!

Help anyone? 

3 comments:

  1. Problem looks like your bobbin area, is the bobbin case seated properly? Also, most bobbin cases have a little screw on the side of them, maybe try adjusting that or get a new bobbin case entirely???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try this Jenny! :D http://www.echidnaclub.com.au/page/thread-tensions

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deffos played with the bobbin screw you mentioned at some point...on a few occasions! The link had a super 'Yo-Yo' tutorial to fix the tension. Thanks budddy and will save it for the future! X

    ReplyDelete